Maitake Mushroom and Sausage Cheese Omelette.
You can have Maitake Mushroom and Sausage Cheese Omelette using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Maitake Mushroom and Sausage Cheese Omelette
- Prepare 1 of pack Maitake mushrooms.
- It’s 4 of to 5 Wiener sausages.
- It’s 30 grams of Cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 of pack Daikon radish sprouts.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil (or vegetable oil).
Maitake Mushroom and Sausage Cheese Omelette step by step
- Shred the maitake mushrooms apart. Slice the sausages on the diagonal..
- Cut the cream cheese into 5 mm dice. Take the root ends off the radish sprouts, and cut into 3 equal lengths..
- Heat some olive oil in a frying pan, add the mushrooms and sausages and stir fry over medium heat. When the mushrooms have wilted season well with salt and pepper, and turn off the heat..
- Beat the eggs and mix with the milk and the stir fried ingredients..
- Wipe out the frying pan with a paper towel. Add more olive oil and pour in the egg mixture. When the perimeter has cooked turn down the heat and put a lid on..
- Cook for 3 to 5 minutes until the surface has just about solidified, then scatter with the cream cheese and radish sprouts. Put the lid back on, heat for 1 to 2 minute, then turn off the heat and leave to rest for 5 minutes..
- Slice into wedges and serve..