Corn dogs. A corn dog (also spelled corndog) is a sausage (usually a hot dog) on a stick that has been coated in a thick layer of cornmeal batter and deep fried. Our corn dogs aren't just yummy. Served alongside your little one's favorite fruits and veggies.
Hot dogs are skewered on sticks, dipped in corn batter, and then fried to a golden brown. This Corn Dog Recipe is a classic fair treat that's easy to make at home! Mix together a quick cornmeal batter, dip the hot dogs, and fry for a few minutes until golden brown. You can cook Corn dogs using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corn dogs
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour (corn and wheat 1/4cup each).
- Prepare 6 pcs of beef smokies.
- You need 1/4 of tblspn cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of chilli powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 glass of milk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of Deep frying cooking oil.
- It’s 2 glass of clean water.
Prepare corn dogs at home just like you'd get at the fair. Both kids and grown-ups will love this hearty corn dog batter. Corn dogs are popular fair food, and for good reason: the crunchy cornmeal crust pairs perfectly with the juicy hot dog within. Mounting them on a stick creates a portable treat.
Corn dogs instructions
- Boil the water in a sufuria, add your smokies and let it boil for for about one and half minutes remove them and let them cool.
- In a larger glass/bowl add your flour, cinnamon, salt, and chilli mix them properly, add egg mix, then add milk little by little until the butter is consistent like the pancake one..
- Heat the cooking oil, using skewers my case I used tooth pick 😃 pierce the smokie one side hold on the toothpick deep the smookie fully into the butter the deep fry it. Repeat to all other pcs, let them fry for 2-3minutes.
- Remove them from the heat and dry the excess oil and they are ready to serve 👍.
I should've ordered two or just gone for the footlong. Easy Homemade Corn Dogs (アメリカンドッグ) recipe that takes just minutes to make, and they are a perfect snack for summer BBQ and parties. Skip the store-bought snacks in favor of an easy recipe for homemade corn dogs that take just Bypass the freezer aisle and whip up a DIY recipe for Easy Homemade Mini Corn Dogs perfect for. Corn dogs are wonderful enough as they are, so why make them smaller? That's a question addressed by New York Beer Company, a monster sized bar with a sophisticated suds selection.