Shrimp tacos with red cabbage lime slaw. These Shrimp Tacos Will Upgrade Any Taco Tuesday. These shrimp tacos have quickly become a fan favorite. These shrimp tacos are fast, easy, and give me something to look forward to at the end of the day.
Perfect for a busy weeknight dinner! A lot of people get into While the shrimp are grilling, I like to create a crunchy slaw with whatever veggies I have on hand. This week I had leftover red cabbage, shredded carrots. You can have Shrimp tacos with red cabbage lime slaw using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp tacos with red cabbage lime slaw
- You need 1 lb of fresh shrimp, peeled and devained.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of limes.
- Prepare 3 cup of shredded red cabbage.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of finely chopped chipotle pepper in adobo sauce.
- It’s 12 of corn tortillas.
- You need 1 of fresh cilantro.
- It’s 1 of lime wedges (optional).
Fish tacos are made for hot summer days! Spicy Shrimp Tacos with Red Cabbage Slaw. Meanwhile, to make the slaw, stir together the vinegar, oil and sugar in a large bowl until the sugar dissolves. Add the cabbage and cilantro, toss to combine and season with salt and pepper.
Shrimp tacos with red cabbage lime slaw instructions
- Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Rinse shrimp; pat dry. In a resealable plastic bag combine Olive oil, garlic, cumin, chili powder, and 1/4 tsp salt; add shrimp; chill 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile, finely shred peel from lime; juice lime. For lime slaw, in a large bowl combine the lime peel, lime juice, cabbage, and remaining salt. Set aside..
- In a small bowl combine sour cream and chipotle pepper; set aside. Wrap tortillas in foil..
- Thread shrimp on skewers. On a covered grill, grill tortilla packet directly over medium heat for 5 minutes, turning once. Add shrimp to grill; cook 5 to 8 minutes or until opaque, turning halfway through grilling..
- Remove tortilla packet from grill. Remove shrimp from skewers..
- To serve, spread tortillas with sour cream mixture. Top with lime slaw and shrimp. Sprinkle with cilantro and pass lime wedges..
Spicy Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Slaw and Sriracha Sauce. These shrimp tacos are about to be your go-to recipe. Serving the shrimp tacos with slaw calms the spices with a zesty, tangy finish thanks to the lime and sour cream. These spicy slaw-topped shrimp tacos are legendary and I seriously cannot wait for y'all to try These Spicy Sriracha Shrimp Tacos are fast, flavorful, and topped with a zesty Cilantro Lime Slaw Combine with cabbage, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine sour cream, lime zest and juice and a few dashes of hot sauces.