You can have Malaysian Curry using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Malaysian Curry
- You need 1 of Red Onion.
- You need 4 of Spring Onions.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Garlic Cloves (chopped).
- It’s 1 of Fresh Ginger (grated to equal amount of garlic).
- It’s 1 of Green Chilli (chopped).
- It’s 1 of Red Chilli (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Stock Cube (fish or chicken).
- Prepare 1 of Tin Chopped Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Tinned coconut cream.
- It’s 1 bunch of Coriander.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Tumeric (heaped).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Lime.
- You need 3 of Salmon Fillets.
- Prepare 2 slice of Chicken fillets (if preffered to salmon).
Malaysian Curry step by step
- This curry is best served with salmon, but is still nice with chicken, if you want chicken, cook some before so you can add in at the end.
- Chop red onion, coriander and 4 spring onions (including all green bits). Leave in bowl till near the end.
- Making the paste – make a paste from garlic & ginger (one and a half cloves and an equal amount of ginger).
- Finely chop red & green chilli's.
- Fry chilli's in some hot oil then add the paste..
- Add 2 TSP of sugar.
- Add TBSP of Tumeric and stir in.
- Add chicken or fish stock cube dissolved in half cup of boiling water.
- Add coconut milk and stir until colour is consistent.
- Add chopped tomatoes.
- Add salmon fillet now to the curry (or whatever meat you fancy) and poach for 5 mins.
- Add red onions, coriander and spring onions that where put away earlier and leave them heating up for 2 mins.
- Squeese in half a lime.
- Serve on rice.