Sophie's spicy corn dog muffins. Stir together the cornbread mix and the brown sugar in a large bowl. Spicy Corn Dog Muffins – Life is Sweeter By Design. Greek yogurt chocolate chip muffins are amazingly soft, light and fluffy, with that beautiful airy texture!
The batter is almost identical to that of homemade cornbread, but don't let that scare you off. Side Dish Mini Corn Dog Muffins. Side Dish Fresh Corn Muffins with Bacon and Cheese. You can cook Sophie's spicy corn dog muffins using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sophie's spicy corn dog muffins
- You need 3/4 cup of corn meal.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of hot sauce.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 40 grams of grated cheese.
- You need 4 of hotdogs.
- It’s of Optional.
- You need 1 of instead of hot sauce, freeze dollops of ketchup the size of five pence pieces on grease proof paper. Add them to the muffin cups just before you add the hotdogs, and cook as normal..
These yummy, cheesy Mini Corn Dog Muffins are served with a side of spicy mustard. With no skewers or deep-frying required, these easy-fix muffins recreate the flavor of a summer fair favorite. Corn Dog Muffins are sweeping the nation! Not really, but if you have kids in the house, you're likely to have whipped up a batch somewhere along the way.
Sophie's spicy corn dog muffins instructions
- Preheat your oven to 100°C..
- In a bowl, mix your dry ingredients. (Not including cheese and hotdogs)..
- In another bowl, mix your wet ingredients. (Not including cheese and hotdogs)..
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Use a grand blender and mix until smooth..
- Spray cooking spray on the inside of your muffin tin..
- Divide your mix between your 12 muffin indents..
- Chop your hot dogs into slices and distribute between your muffins. Poke them just beneath the surface..
- Bake for 25 minutes, topping with cheese 10 minutes before they finish cooking..
For the mini corndog muffins, fill mini muffin tins about halfway, then cut a small, round slice of hot dog and press it into the center. Corn Dog Mini Muffins – Everyone's favorite corn dog made into the easiest mini muffins. Because everything tastes better in miniature size! On Monday, we had those apple butter pastrami sandwiches. Today I bring you these epic corn dog mini muffins.