Bacon Cheeseburger Bites.
You can cook Bacon Cheeseburger Bites using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Bites
- It’s 2 of lbs. hamburger.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of egg whites.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of mustard.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of relish.
- It’s 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of Seasonings to taste: garlic powder, pepper & parsley.
- Prepare of For topping: 1/2 pound bacon, diced & 1 cup cheddar cheese.
Bacon Cheeseburger Bites step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine all ingredients (except toppings) and mix well..
- Pat down equally divided among 36 muffin cups. Make sure to spray muffin cups with cooking spray before placing meat mixture in. Bake in oven for 25 minutes..
- While bites are cooking, cook your diced bacon and drain on paper towel lined plate..
- Top cooked bites equally with cheddar cheese. Place back in oven for 5 minutes to melt cheese..
- Enjoy topped with bacon and ketchup and mustard!.