Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup.
You can cook Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup
- You need 1.5 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 cup of diced celery.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded carrot.
- It’s 1 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 3 of medium potatoes, peeled and diced.
- It’s 3 cups of beef broth.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of McCormick Montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced pickles.
Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup instructions
- Brown the beef (while breaking apart with a spatula). Add in the onion, carrots, celery, season with salt and pepper. Cook until veggies are softened..
- Remove beef and veggies with a slotted spoon to drain grease and transfer to a crockpot..
- Add the diced potatoes, spices, and beef broth to the crockpot..
- Cook this part on low for 6 hours or more. I had this done the night before and put it in the fridge. I took it out in the morning and cooked on low for about 9 hours..
- An hour before serving, melt the butter in a pan. Add the flour and whisk until smooth. Let that cook for a few minutes over medium heat while whisking..
- Add milk to the flour and butter mix. Continue to cook and whisk over medium heat for about 5 minutes until you have a nice thick white sauce..
- Add in the shredded cheese while whisking until melted..
- Add the cheese sauce to the crockpot and stir well. And add diced pickle!!.
- Let the soup cook about another 30-60 minutes. Enjoy piping hot with your favorite sides. We had this with warm pretzel rolls..
- I actually made a double recipe of this and it filled my 7 quart crockpot..