You can cook Sweet Ribs using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Ribs
- Prepare 10 lb of St. Louis Pork Ribs.
- It’s of Dry Rub.
- You need 1/4 cup of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- It’s of Base.
- It’s 1 cup of apple juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bbq sauce.
Sweet Ribs instructions
- Cut the lemons in halves. Squeeze and rub on the ribs. Let sit for 5 minutes prior to dry rub..
- Stir or blend the dry rub ingredients together.
- Rub the spice mix on the ribs on all sides. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes prior to cooking..
- Preheat grill to 300°F Fahrenheit or medium-low..
- Place meat side down on the grill for 45-60 minutes. Meat can touch but do not stack. Watch closely because flame will grow.
- After first hour, flip to bone side down. Every 30 minutes rub or brush some of the base on both sides of the rib..
- Ribs will be ready when the meat is pulled back off the bone, and the meat can pass the crack test (meat begins to crack when picked up by tongs in the middle)..
- OPTIONAL: Wrap meat in aluminum foil for 15 minutes to allow the juices to be absorbed into the meat one last time..