Messy Patties for Sliders.
You can cook Messy Patties for Sliders using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Messy Patties for Sliders
- You need 250 gr of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of big onion, chopped finely, stir-fried in 1 tsp of oil until translucent.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs (panko type).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Crushed black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Oil for frying (1-2 tbsp is enough).
Messy Patties for Sliders step by step
- When the onion is cool, add to the beef, bread crumbs, eggs, and the rest of the ingredients (except oil)..
- Mix and knead well. Store in the fridge..
- After being removed from the fridge, form 12 patties..
- Heat the oil in the pan. Use medium heat. Fry the patties and flip after a minute or so..
- You can also eat them with rice instead of making sliders..