French onion burgers (mushroom & Swiss or fully loaded bacon burgers). For the burgers: Combine beef, onion and soup mix in a mixing bowl. Bacon, Onion and Cheese Stuffed Burger. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
Add the burgers and cook until well browned on both sides. "I created French Onion Burgers one day when I needed to stretch a pound of hamburger," recalls Beth Johnson of Dalton, Ohio. "When we have high school boys help with baling hay, this is one of their favorite foods to enjoy after the work is done." Let's do it. Bun, mayo, BBQ sauce, caramelized onions, pickle, chips (just do it, it I added mushrooms to the onions. Add onions, chopped scallions, thyme sprigs, and bay leaf. You can cook French onion burgers (mushroom & Swiss or fully loaded bacon burgers) using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French onion burgers (mushroom & Swiss or fully loaded bacon burgers)
- You need 1 lb of ground beef or 1/2 lb of ground beef mixed with 1/2 lb of venison.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- It’s 1 pack of French onion soup mix.
- You need of Onion or brioche buns.
- Prepare of For onion Swiss burgers:.
- You need 1/2 of Vidalia onion sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of butter.
- It’s 2 slices of Swiss cheese.
- You need of For loaded bacon burger:.
- Prepare 4 strips of bacon cut in half.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- You need slices of Tomato.
- Prepare 2 slices of American cheese.
- You need of Onion slices or toppings of choice.
Cook, stirring frequently and gradually lowering heat to prevent scorching, until onions are soft Stir in mushrooms; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally and scraping browned bits from bottom of pan, until mushrooms. Assemble the burgers on the buns with caramelized onions and arugula. In a bowl, combine the onions, Worcestershire sauce, salt and mushrooms if using.
French onion burgers (mushroom & Swiss or fully loaded bacon burgers) step by step
- Mix ground beef with French onion soup mix and spices stated and cook..
- Sauté mushrooms and onions in butter about 7 minutes..
- Cook bacon..
- Place onions, mushrooms and Swiss cheese on top 2 burgers and place on brioche or onion buns. Top the remaining 2 burgers with cheese and bacon and toppings listed or toppings of your choice! Enjoy!.
Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Combine beef, dip mix and mushrooms in a medium bowl. Oil hot grid to help prevent sticking. The best French Onion Burger recipe with a thyme-shallot beef patty grilled and topped with caramelized onions and gruyere cheese on a Ground Beef. Shape into burger patties, meatballs or meatloaf; or brown and crumble for a variety of dishes.