You can cook Chicken Kabobs using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Kabobs
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 lb of chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces.
- It’s 3 of bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 2 clove of finely chopped garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
Chicken Kabobs instructions
- Mix onion, garlic, parsley, paprika, pepper flakes, cumin, salt, lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
- Add chicken, turning to coat with marinade..
- Refrigerate, turning chicken occasionally, at least 1 hour.
- Heat grill. Thread chicken and bell peppers on skewers.
- Place kabobs on grill over medium heat.
- Cook 9 to 11 minutes, turning occasionally, brushing with remaining 2 tablespoons oil, until chicken is no longer pink in center.