Couscous and Feta Stuffed Red Peppers.
You can have Couscous and Feta Stuffed Red Peppers using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Couscous and Feta Stuffed Red Peppers
- Prepare 2 large of red peppers.
- You need 1 cup of couscous (uncooked).
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of liquid (water or broth).
- Prepare 1/4 large of purple onion diced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 oz of crumbled feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of roasted corn (fresh or frozen).
Couscous and Feta Stuffed Red Peppers step by step
- Bring liquid and 1 tbsp. Olive oil to boil in medium saucepan.
- Add couscous and turn off heat. Allow to sit for five minutes then fluff with a fork. Set aside to cool.
- Cut red peppers in half length wise and remove seeds and veins. Place in a baking dish and set aside.
- Add diced onion, crumbled feta, and roasted corn to couscous. Toss gently.
- Stuff peppers with couscous mixture.
- Bake at 400°F for 30 to 40 minutes depending on how soft you like your peppers.