Mandys pulled bbq pork. Like Wendy's BBQ Pulled Pork French Fries. Or get this: a BBQ Pulled Pork Cheeseburger. Wendy's BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich REVIEW!
News: Wendy's Introduces BBQ Pulled Pork Burger an. It provided a nice buffer against the stronger flavors of the pork and BBQ sauce but I would have preferred the more traditional cabbage slaw. I finished my Wendy's BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich feeling fulfilled. You can cook Mandys pulled bbq pork using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mandys pulled bbq pork
- You need 3 kg of pork shoulder.
- Prepare 1 box of pasatta(pureed tomato).
- You need 1 bottle of your favourite bbq sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dry mustard.
- You need 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 of dried smoked habenaro peppers(optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder and chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- You need 2 pints of cold water.
Though the coleslaw topping lacked bite, the sandwich's balance of smoky pork and tangy sauce was deeply gratifying. For a fast food take on a Southern classic, Wendy's pulled it off. Aaron shares the secrets of TEXAS-style pulled pork. What to look for in the cut of meat, how to season and how to cook.
Mandys pulled bbq pork instructions
- Put all ingredients into a large pot bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer for at least 3 hours stirring every ten minutes..
- Once pork is tender and falling apart and sauce is thickened use two forks and pull pork apart..
- Serve on a bun with coleslaw or a bed of boiled rice (my daughter's favourite way of eating it).
This slow cooker Pulled Pork with BBQ sauce will be the most tender, moist, and flavourful you've ever had in your life! No self respecting BBQ Shack would cook pulled pork in a slow cooker. They do an overnight smoke, with a pork babysitter on duty all through the. Plus, the recipe includes directions for the slow cooker or the Instant Pot! BBQ pulled pork sandwiches rank right up there with some of my husband's favorite meals.