Chicken 'nachos' salad. I'm talking about easy homemade chicken nachos, which will save you These nachos have it all: cheesy chips layered with salsa-covered chicken and black beans, topped with all your favorite fixings. This Chicken Nacho Salad recipe makes an easy, quick meal. Get this family favorite recipe for chicken nacho salad that we love again and again.
Surprise the kiddos with a crunchy and satisfying take on classic Mexican snack food. How to make Chicken Nacho Salad – prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients. I made this last week and it was good. You can cook Chicken 'nachos' salad using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken 'nachos' salad
- Prepare 250 grams of light sour cream.
- It’s 1 large of barbecue chicken.
- You need 230 grams of packet of corn chips.
- You need 1 of avocado, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of small fresh coriander figs.
I made it again with beans. My avocado was not ripe so I was not able to use it. Here's the step-by-step recipe for the luscious Chicken Nachos I made on Saturday's football-centric episode of my Food Network show! This Chicken Wonton Nacho Salad is a delicious, Asian-inspired spin on taco salad with a super simple, tasty sriracha-mayo dressing.
Chicken 'nachos' salad step by step
- Place sour cream and 2 tablespoons warm water in a small bowl. Stir until smooth and combined..
- Meanwhile, remove and discard skin and bones from chicken. Thickly shred chicken..
- Place a layer of corn chips on a serving platter or dish. Arrange 1/3 of chicken, sour cream mixture, avocado, sauce and a few coriander sprigs on platter. Repeat layering with remaining ingredients and finishing with coriander sprigs. Serve..
- 4 variations: For a vegetarian version use a can of beans and corn instead of the chicken. Assemble the chicken, corn chips and enchilada sauce in a baking dish. Top with grated cheese and place under hot grill until melted. Serve with sour cream and avocado. Slice tortilla wraps into triangles and bake in hot oven until crisp to make your own healthy corn chips. Mash diced avocado with lime juice. Stir in finely chopped red onion and dollop on the nachos before serving.
These Loaded Chicken Nachos are surprisingly easy, super cheesy, and crazy delicious. Loaded with layers of Mexican spiced chicken, veggies and of course tons of cheese. What you'll need to make chicken nachos. You'll notice that the recipe calls for two types of cheese: a Mexican. An easy Chicken Salad recipe from Food Network Kitchen starts with poaching your chicken breasts in an herb-infused broth to keep them extra moist.