Mayo-Free Whipped Potato Salad.
You can cook Mayo-Free Whipped Potato Salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mayo-Free Whipped Potato Salad
- You need 3 of Russet Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Light Sour Cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 of White Onion Sliced.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Minced Capers.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Torn Dill.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
Mayo-Free Whipped Potato Salad step by step
- Chop potatoes into 1-inch cubes and place in medium saucepan. Cover completely with water and bring to a simmer over medium-low heat. Cook for 20 minutes or until softened through..
- Transfer cooked potatoes to a medium-sized mixing bowl. Add remainder of ingredients and stir vigorously with a rubber spatula. The potatoes will break apart and will leave the salad with a mix of smooth, mashed potatoes and chunks..