On 'cue Pulled Pork.
You can cook On 'cue Pulled Pork using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of On 'cue Pulled Pork
- Prepare 5 1/2 lb of boneless pork roast.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of favorite dry rub. i use "type A" from weber bbq book.
- It’s 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of liquid smoke. i prefer wrights.
- Prepare 1 cup of favorite bbq sauce. for in it and on top..
On 'cue Pulled Pork step by step
- Rub pork roast. Place in dutch oven or stockpot with lid. Cover with onions. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365777-type-a-dry-rub-by-weber-bbq.
- Mix vinegars and liquid smoke with 1 cup water. Pour under roast in pan..
- Cover tightly and roast at 275 for 6 to 8 hours. No peeking!.
- Remove from oven and let rest, still covered, for an hour. I know its smells good. You can do it! Just wait..
- Remove meat to a bowl. Use large carving forks to pull and shred meat using the stab and twist shredding method. Give it a good stir once fairly shredded. Add in up to 3/4 cup of the liquid from the stockpot to the meat bowl. Stir well..
- Add 1/2 to 3/4 cup your favorite BBQ sauce. I love the sweet baby rays copycat on this site. Stir to evenly coat meat..
- Serve and enjoy! You'll never know this didn't sit on a smoker all day! Such good flavor! Try serving on honey oat bread made into 12 buns! Amazing! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341255-honey-oat-bread.