Duck Breasts with Blackberry-Corn Relish.
You can have Duck Breasts with Blackberry-Corn Relish using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Duck Breasts with Blackberry-Corn Relish
- Prepare 2 of boneless, skin-on duck breasts.
- Prepare of Marinade:.
- You need 1/4 cup of blackberries.
- You need of (Optional sugar to taste if the blackberries aren’t sweet enough).
- It’s Dash of white wine.
- You need Dash of sherry vinegar.
- You need of Small glug of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- It’s Pinch of kosher salt.
- It’s of Few grinds of black pepper.
- It’s of Corn-blackberry salsa:.
- You need 1 cup of fresh corn kernels.
- Prepare 1 cup of (or a bit more) fresh blackberries.
- You need 1 Tbsp of diced shallot.
- You need Sprig of fresh thyme, leaves crushed.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of diced red bell pepper.
- Prepare of Healthy spoonful of sambal oelek.
- You need of Big squeeze of lime juice to taste.
- You need Pinch of sugar if too tart or sour.
Duck Breasts with Blackberry-Corn Relish step by step
- Crush all marinade ingredients in mortar and pestle. Place breasts and marinade in sealable plastic bag for about 2 hours before grilling..
- Mix all relish ingredients together and adjust to taste..
- Grill the duck breasts. We grill the duck over a deadfall Madrona wood fire, but any grill, wood or other will do. Grilling time will depend upon size of breasts and preference. We grill to about 135º, flipping once midway through..
- Slice the duck breasts and serve with the relish..