Lamb Curry With Spicy Couscous.
You can have Lamb Curry With Spicy Couscous using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lamb Curry With Spicy Couscous
- Prepare of For the lamb.
- Prepare 300 grams of lean diced lamb.
- You need 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of Ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of Ground cumin.
- You need 1 of Ground turmeric.
- It’s 1 of Ground gara masala.
- You need 1 of Dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 of Hot chili powder.
- You need 1 of Paprika.
- You need of For the couscous.
- It’s 160 grams of Couscous.
- It’s 1 of Boiling water.
- Prepare dash of malt vinegar.
- It’s dash of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of hot chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of hot paprika.
- You need pinch of garlic powder.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Ground black pepper.
Lamb Curry With Spicy Couscous step by step
- Cut the onions into half-moon shaped pieces and fry in a large saucepan in the olive oil until softened.
- Add the finely minced garlic cloves and continue frying until both onions and garlic are browning.
- Add the lamb and fry to seal it.
- Add the spices, making sure every cube of lamb has a decent amount sprinkled in its surface (plus more to taste).
- Continue fry until the lamb is cooked through – cut a cube open to check, although some may prefer it a little rarer.
- Add the chopped tomatoes to the saucepan and simmer, ensuring that the sauce doesn't reduce too much. Add more spice to taste.
- For the couscous – put all of them (bar the water) into a bowl and pour the boiling water on top. You should pour enough so that the couscous is covered, plus a little extra..
- Voilà! Serve and enjoy.