Corn Salsa in Papad Tacos.
You can cook Corn Salsa in Papad Tacos using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corn Salsa in Papad Tacos
- It’s of For Salsa :.
- It’s 1 of Medium size onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of Tomato chopped.
- You need 1 Cup of sweet corns steamed or boiled.
- Prepare 1 of Red bell pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 of Chopped green chillies.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of chopped jalapeños.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of honey.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Crushed black pepper.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon or according to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 Tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of For Tacos Dressing :.
- You need 8 of Small size ready to use Papad.
- It’s As required of iceberg leaves.
- You need As required of Red salad leaves.
Corn Salsa in Papad Tacos instructions
- First of all, wash all vegetables nicely and finish cutting and chopping.
- Now take a bowl add chopped onion, tomato, corns, bell pepper, chillies, jalapeños, coriander, lemon juice, black pepper, salt, olive oil and honey.
- Mix all to gather nicely and keep aside.
- Now to prepare papad tacos, take a pan heat it and roast your papad from both side nicely. while the papad is hot it can be mould in a desired shape so once it is roasted, roll in on a rolling pin as shown in picture. Repeat the step with rest of the papad and keep them aside.
- Now you can start arranging your papad tacos but make sure that you arrange this just before serving otherwise papad will become soggy.
- Take papad keep some red salad leaves on it then some iceberg and a spoon of corn salsa.
- Repeat the step with rest of the papad Once done serve it and enjoy…..