taco soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This soup recipe is filled with ground beef, beans, veggies and of course taco seasoning. You can cook taco soup using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of taco soup
- Prepare of soup.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- It’s 3 can of undrained chili.
- It’s 1 can of undrained whole kernel corn.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 envelope of taco seasonings.
- You need 1 envelope of ranch dressing mix.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 can of chopped tomatoes undrained.
- You need of toppings.
- You need 1 of corn chips.
- You need 1 of lettuce.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1 of sour cream.
- You need 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
Easy Taco Soup is made with ground beef, veggies, beans, and both ranch AND taco seasoning for an incredibly flavorful, hearty soup your family is going to love. It's basically like a quick and easy soup. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
taco soup step by step
- cook beef and onion in a dutch oven over med.-high heat until meat is browned and onion is tender.. drain off fat.
- add beans,corn, tomatoes, chilies,taco season,ranch mix,and water in to beef and bring to a boil.
- reduce heat and simmer,uncovered for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- spoon soup into bowls and top with desired toppings.
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus – it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. This taco soup is a hearty blend of ground beef, two types of beans, vegetables and seasonings, all simmered to perfection. An easy dinner option that's kid friendly and quick to make!