You can have Cilantro Hummus using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cilantro Hummus
- It’s 1 cup of chickpeas, cooked.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, packed.
- You need 1 of garlic, minced.
- You need of cayenne pepper.
Cilantro Hummus instructions
- In a high power blender add below ingredients..
- Blend ingredients well together until smooth in texture..
- Transfer cilantro hummus into bowl and sprinkle on a little cayenne pepper. Refrigerate for 20 minutes to allow flavors and hummus to congeal..
- Serve your hummus with your favorite tortilla or pita chips; or as I did, on some toasted French bread!.