Special Arabic Coffee with Rose Water.
You can have Special Arabic Coffee with Rose Water using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Special Arabic Coffee with Rose Water
- Prepare 5/16 cup of arabic coffee, ground.
- Prepare 6 of cardamom pods, partially opened.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of ground cardamom.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of saffron.
- Prepare 5/16 cup of rosewater.
Special Arabic Coffee with Rose Water step by step
- Heat 6 cups of water in a large pan with the cardamom powder..
- Before the water boils, add the coffee and stir several times. Leave to boil for a minute or two..
- Remove from heat and leave for a few minutes for the coffee to settle..
- Pour the coffee in a kettle but leave the settled coffee at the bottom of the pan. Add in the cardamom pods, saffron, and rosewater..
- Place the kettle over low heat and when it starts to boil, remove and serve hot..