Pulled BBQ pork in a crock pot. Find Deals on Slow Cooker Bbq Pulled Pork in Groceries on Amazon. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Texas-style pulled pork simmers in a tangy chili-seasoned barbecue sauce with plenty of onion, then pulled into tender shreds to serve on a buttered, toasted bun.
The crock pot makes this pulled pork easy and delicious. Crock pot pulled pork is always a favorite. How to Serve Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork. on buns, salad, baked potato, always with coleslaw. You can have Pulled BBQ pork in a crock pot using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pulled BBQ pork in a crock pot
- You need 2 1/2 lb of pork butt.
- It’s 1 large of yellow onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of paprika.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of cracked pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of celery seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of caraway.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 oz of smoked tabasco.
- You need 20 oz of your favorite bbq sauce.
How to Make Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork. Place pork roast, barbecue sauce, and apple cider vinegar in the slow cooker. Remove pork from the slow cooker. This pork barbecue is an easy and delicious pulled pork for the slow cooker.
Pulled BBQ pork in a crock pot instructions
- Mix all the dry spices in a mixing bowl and rub all over the pork..
- Stab the pork with a steak knife a few times..
- Slice the onion and line the bottom of the crock pot. The left over spices dump on top of the onion..
- Place the pork on top of the onion, cover the pot and cook on low for 7 hours..
- After its done cooking add the Tabasco and the bbq sauce and pull the pork apart. Mix well and cover it back up to cook for another 20 minutes..
- Uncover and serve..
The pork shoulder is cooked to juicy, tender perfection. The pork is then shredded, mixed with barbecue sauce, and served hot on toasted buns. Stir celery, onion, barbeque sauce, ketchup, water, garlic powder, chili powder, salt, and pepper together in a slow cooker. The meat will literally fall apart when it is finished. I like to shred the meat right in the crock pot with the juices to keep this crock pot pork loin extra moist.