Tinklee's BBQ/Oven Roasted Corn on the Cob.
You can cook Tinklee's BBQ/Oven Roasted Corn on the Cob using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tinklee's BBQ/Oven Roasted Corn on the Cob
- Prepare 6 of ears of corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter- softened.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 6 of sheets of foil.
Tinklee's BBQ/Oven Roasted Corn on the Cob step by step
- Preheat bbq or oven to 350ºF/180ºC.
- Shuck and clean corn.
- Mix butter and all other ingredients till well blended.
- Spread butter on corn, then seal up in foil, sealing edges real good.
- Cut 1 piece of foil for each ear of corn, to be able to wrap and seal each one up, once ready to bbq/bake.
- Place on grill/oven for 30 minutes, till corn is nice and tender.
- For cheesy corn, add shredded cheese right after you open the foil.