Hamburger and Hotdogs, but not the way you think. Hey pep pep can we have a barbecue? Thank you Don't forget soda. — Hamburger Robot — I like parties, I like fun I want to live in a hamburger bun. Do you think the hamburger/hot dog combination will take off?
I was just listening to this, one of my favourite songs by John Cougar Mellencamp. More often Hamburgers over Hotdogs, but not at baseball games 🙂 The song tells a good story Especially in the terrible way it happened, by taking lives, land and basic human rights. I think people need to understand that we live on one planet. You can cook Hamburger and Hotdogs, but not the way you think using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hamburger and Hotdogs, but not the way you think
- Prepare of ————hotdogs—————.
- You need 1 pound of your favorite hotdogs, I used beef.
- It’s of ——-hamburgers———–.
- Prepare 2-2/3 pounds of ground meat, I used ground sirloin.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of dehydrated onions.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need of ———coating—————.
- It’s 1 cup of self rising flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of ———oil—————–.
- It’s as needed of vegetable oil to fry with.
- It’s of —–creamy cheese sauce———–.
- It’s 3-1/2 cup of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2-1/2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of —–avocado sauce——–.
- You need 2 of avocados.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of dill weed.
I prefer a hamburger over a hot dog.though there are sometimes when a hot dog hits the spot.like Hamburgers probably outweigh hotdogs but theres this gas station by my house and they have the definately hamburgers. I can eat hotdogs on occations. But either way, they must be cooked on the. Here's an approach that uses three variables.
Hamburger and Hotdogs, but not the way you think step by step
- Heat the oil in pan.
- Mix the ground meat, onions, garlic, salt and pepper set aside. Mix the flour, seasoned salt, and pepper set aside.
- Wrap the meat mixture around the hotdogs..
- Coat each one of the hamburger and hotdogs, with the flour mixture..
- And fry.
- Serve with your favorite condiments, hope you enjoy!.
- To make the cheese sauce mix 1/4 cup of milk, and cornstarch together.
- Heat milk but not to boiling. Add the shredded cheese, salt, and garlic, then stir till melted. Do not let the liquid get to hot it will break and become grainy instead of creamy. Add the cornstarch solution stirring constantly it will thicken to a creamy solution..
- To make the avocado sauce, scoop out the avocados, mix with lemon juice. Add the sour cream, salt, dill weed, and paprika. Mix well..
Let D = # of hotdogs the vendor STARTED with Let H = # of hamburgers the vendor STARTED with Let This question can be solved in a number of different ways – but you can avoid a lot of the complex math if you think in terms of the ratios that are involved. Original lyrics of Hotdogs And Hamburgers song by John Mellencamp. A hot dog is usually a bit narrower, being made of a specific type of finely ground and spiced sausage in a casing as opposed to the coarsely ground and not necessarily What's the difference between "hamburger" and "ground beef"? Beef fat may be added to "hamburger," but not "ground beef." Need to keep your hamburger and hot dog buns fresh between outdoor barbecues? If you think putting them in the fridge is the way to go, you're totally wrong.