Mandys cheesy burger pinwheel. How to make delicious pinwheel pastries made with puff pastry, garlic-herb cheese spread, roasted red peppers, and parmesan cheese. Jump to the Cheesy Roasted Pepper Pinwheel Recipe or read on to see our tips for making them. – This Recipe is Sponsored by Pepperidge Farm -. Pizza pinwheels are here for you.
These pinwheels are best right after baking, while still piping hot and cheesy — not a tall order if you have a crowd of people waiting in the living room. These cheesy mushroom puff pastry pinwheels are the perfect appetizer for a holiday potluck. These mushroom and cheese puff pastry pinwheels are sure to please your guests. You can cook Mandys cheesy burger pinwheel using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mandys cheesy burger pinwheel
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger meat cooked and drained.
- You need 2 of ready made puff pastry sheets.
- You need 1 box of herb, garlic cream cheese room temp.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced pickles.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of large egg whisked for glazing the pastry.
- Prepare as needed of enough sesame seeds.
Along with these, I love creating a variety of appetizers to suit the taste buds of any guests I am hosting. So I'll have these pinwheels ready first thing before I pick up the dogs at the pet hotel. You don't want to miss out on the warm cheesy-creaminess duo happening here. Although I'm sure that won't be an issue.
Mandys cheesy burger pinwheel step by step
- Pre heat oven to 180℃/350℉..
- Allow puff pastry to come to room temperature and roll out to desired size, I prefer to make the pastry thin as it swells during baking..
- Cook hamburger in a dry pan cook until its crumbly drain all fat in a sieve and allow to cool. Season with salt and pepper..
- Spread cream cheese over pastry, add diced onions and pickles top with a layer of hamburger meat..
- Roll pastry up tightly, brush the end seam with egg. Place seam side down, coat the pastry in egg and roll in sesame seeds (like a burger bun has), cut into individual pinwheels, place on baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes, 180℃/350℉..
- Remove from oven. Allow to cool slightly and then and serve with your favourite burger sauce.
These won't last long on the table. No fancy pastry work needed to make these awesome appetizer pinwheels. Just cheese, bacon and a roll of refrigerated crescent dinner rolls. How to Make Cutting Pinwheels Easier. Create lines on your dough with a knife before slicing so you achieve even slices.