Alternative to corndog. Browse our collection of fonts similar to Corndog: Dire Wolf Rotaleft font Can dogs eat corn too? Corn does have some nutritional value in the form of vitamins, minerals, and protein. It's safe for dogs in moderation.
Hot dogs are skewered on sticks, dipped in corn batter, and then fried to a golden brown. Since the hot dogs are smooth, you need to roll them in flour first. This will help keep the batter on. You can cook Alternative to corndog using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Alternative to corndog
- It’s 4 oz of hotdogs, two in a package of eight.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of vegetable oil to deep fry in.
- You need 2 medium of bamboo skewers.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 of water, to thin batter or wet if to dry I used about 1 tablespoon.
I poured the batter in a mason jar (quart size) and dipped the hot. This childhood favorite is a great hot dog alternative, but don't buy the frozen version. While this isn't the healthiest alternative, it's certainly different from the traditional option. A corn dog (also spelled corndog) is a sausage (usually a hot dog) on a stick that has been coated in a thick layer of cornmeal batter and deep fried.
Alternative to corndog instructions
- Heat oil 350° Fahrenheit.
- Beat the eggs. Mix eggs with the cheese, cayenne pepper, and baking powder let sit 10 minutes. Add water if to dry or thick..
- Stick a skewer in each hotdog..
- Pour egg cheese batter in a cup. Dip the hotdogs in one at a time coating well and fry. It won't take long. Twist slowly to keep batter on the hotdog it will only take 30-40 seconds to cook . The dough will seem soft and falling off but it hardens as it cools. The key is twisting. Fry one at a time if it seems hard to do just bake them. 400° Fahrenheit for 10 minutes or until golden brown..
- Set to paper towels to absorb excessive oils..
- Serve hope you enjoy!.
- There is plenty of batter to do a whole pack.
Browse our collection of fonts similar to Corn Dog Corn dogs are hotdogs encased in a cornbread batter. They are deep fried at fairs, but you can buy them frozen at the local grocery store and then you end up baking them in the oven. We also have a pancake encased hotdogs as well. What is Corn and Why Isn't it Low Carb or Keto Friendly? Corn (also known as maize) grain production has surprisingly passed that.