"The Heart Stopper" Burger.
You can cook "The Heart Stopper" Burger using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of "The Heart Stopper" Burger
- You need 4 slices of white bread.
- Prepare 6 slices of cheese.
- You need 4 strip of bacon.
- You need 1/3 lb. of burger patty.
- It’s 2 of sandwich sliced pickles.
- You need of lettuce/tomato/onion.
- It’s of desired condiments.
- Prepare of dijon mustard/worchestire sauce (marinade for patty).
- Prepare of butter.
"The Heart Stopper" Burger step by step
- (Optional step for added flavor) Mix equal parts of worchestire sauce and dijon mustard. Use as marinade for beef patty. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour..
- Cook beef patty and bacon to desired temperature..
- Prepare 2 separate grilled cheese sandwiches. One sandwich with the cooked bacon inside and the other sandwich with 2 pickle slices inside..
- Time to build this monster. From the bottom to the top: grilled cheese – lettuce – tomato – mustard – beef patty – onion – ketchup – grilled cheese..