Yellow Pickles (Indonesian Pickles).
You can cook Yellow Pickles (Indonesian Pickles) using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yellow Pickles (Indonesian Pickles)
- Prepare 250 gr of cucumbers, removed seeds and cut into stick shape.
- It’s 150 gr of carrots, peeled and cut into stick shape.
- You need 50 gr of green friggiteli pepper.
- It’s of Make puree:.
- You need 4 cloves of shallot.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 3 of candlenuts.
- Prepare 2-3 cm of fresh turmeric.
- You need 2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of pepper.
- You need 2 of bay leaves, ripped.
- Prepare 1 stalk of lemongrass, crushed.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 250 ml of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
Yellow Pickles (Indonesian Pickles) step by step
- Preheat oil into wok, sauted puree bay leaf and lemongrass about 2-3 mins till smells good and bit brown. Pour water and stir till bubble comes..
- Add cucumber, carrot and chilli into wok and boil in 2 mins till half cooked. Seasoning with vinegar and sugar. Take out from stove and ready to serve. :).
- The pickles ready to serve with fried noodles or fried rice or you can make this for your sandwich 😊.