Vegetable And Ricotta Pizza.
You can have Vegetable And Ricotta Pizza using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable And Ricotta Pizza
- Prepare 1 of Pizza base.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Yellow corn.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Italian mixed herbs.
- It’s 1/2 can of Taco sauce, Medium.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Ricotta cheese.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Frsh basil.
- It’s 1 cup of Red onion, diced.
Vegetable And Ricotta Pizza step by step
- Place oven rack in the lowest setting, and place pizza stone on rack. Preheat oven to 500°F..
- Combine red bell pepper, red onion and corn in medium size bowl. Add salt, pepper and drizzle with 1½ tsp of olive oil. Toss..
- Grill vegetables over hob for about 15 minutes in olive oil..
- Meanwhile, sprinkle lightly flour over oizza peel. Place pizza crust on prepared pizza peel..
- Spread sauce evenly on dough, leaving a ½-inch border. Brush pizza border with the remaining ½ tsp of olive oil. Sprinkle Italian mixed herbs on top of the oil..
- Sprinkle ½ cup mozzarella over sauce, and top with roasted vegetables. Sprinkle the remaining ½ cup of mozzarella over vegetable mixture..
- Put ricotta on top..
- preheated pizza stone. Bake at 500°F for 5 minutes or just until the cheese melts. Top with fresh basil..