Spicy veggie & quinoa salad. Make them on the BBQ or fry them in a pan for the perfect summertime dinner. Add the baby corn and broccoli and cook for a couple of minutes. While the veggies are still firm, pour in the sauce.
Think chipotle peppers, roasted poblanos, garlic, salsa, and fresh cilantro pureed into a sauce and poured all over your tofu! Add the veggies, olive oil, and spices. Shape the mixture into patties, and fry, grill, bake, or freeze them for later! You can cook Spicy veggie & quinoa salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy veggie & quinoa salad
- It’s 1 cup of quinoa.
- You need 1 medium of red bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 1 can of black beans, drained.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes with jalapeños.
- It’s 1/2 can of sweet white corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cilantro, dried.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 packages of McCormick hot taco seasoning mix.
- You need 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated cheese.
The Spicy Veggie Saute recipe out of our category Stew! If you get a chance to try these Spicy Chickpea Veggie Burgers, let me know! You can leave me a comment here (LOVE checking. Hello & Welcome to Sanam's kitchen Here is very simple yet very satisfying, full of proteins and veggies breakfast recipe that will set you for the healthy.
Spicy veggie & quinoa salad instructions
- Rinse and cook quinoa as directed on packacge..
- In large skillet, combine all other ingredients (excluding cheese and sour cream for topping). Bring to a boil. Then reduce heat and cover, stir occasionally..
- When quinoa is done, fluff with fork, place a serving size on plate and smother with vegetables. Top with grated cheese and sour cream, enjoy alone or with tortilla chips!.
Spicy Vegan Chili – a flavorful, all veggie, no beans, chili that takes advantage of your garden's bounty! Veggie Inspired. healthy plant based recipes for the whole family. Learn how to make spicy quick-pickled vegetables (jalapeños en escabeche)! This recipe is easy to make. I like topping it off with ranch-flavored almonds instead of toasting them myself. —Grady Jones, Midland, Texas.