Easy Tomato Hot Pot with Lots of Melting Cheese.
You can cook Easy Tomato Hot Pot with Lots of Melting Cheese using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Tomato Hot Pot with Lots of Melting Cheese
- You need 500 grams of Chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 of pack Wiener sausages.
- Prepare 1/2 of Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 head of Broccoli.
- It’s 1 of packet Enoki mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of Carrot.
- You need 2 can of ◎ Canned whole tomatoes.
- Prepare 800 ml of ◎Water.
- You need 2 tsp of ◎Soup stock granules (Consomme bouillon powder).
- It’s 30 ml of ◎Red wine.
- You need 3 tbsp of ◎Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎Salt.
- You need 1 of ◎Black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Shredded meltable cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Pasta.
Easy Tomato Hot Pot with Lots of Melting Cheese instructions
- Put the olive oil in an earthenware pot, add the garlic, and fry until it is aromatic..
- Add the chicken and fry until browned..
- Add the ingredients marked ◎ and make a soup. Taste, and adjust the amounts of seasoning to your liking..
- When it has come to the boil, add the ingredients in order, starting with the carrots which take a while to cook through..
- When everything is cooked through, add the cheese and top with basil to finish..
- We usually add pasta in at the end, but you can add rice to make a risotto and it'll be tasty..