Gracie's turkey sliders. Cheesy Turkey Sliders: these melted turkey and havarti sliders are covered in a buttery sauce and served warm out Warm baked cheesy turkey sliders on soft Hawaiian bread. I had to improvise since I didn't have goat cheese or sun dried tomatoes so I substituted jalapeno jack and roasted some. See more ideas about Turkey sliders, Slider recipes, Turkey sandwiches.
Turkey Sliders recipe: I love this receipe for a quick lunch in the back yard. Mini Corn an Turkey Muffin Sliders. The Best Ground Turkey Sliders Recipes on Yummly You can cook Gracie's turkey sliders using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gracie's turkey sliders
- It’s 1 lb of of ground turkey.
- You need 1/8 tsp of of ground red pepper.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of A sprikling of dried basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 of two good cap fulls of steak sauce.
- Prepare 1 of About 1/4 cup and 1 tablespoon of any kind of bread crums you like.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely chopped oinion.
- Prepare 1 of one bag of potatoe rolls.
Ground Turkey Burger Sliders With Mango Chutney, Ranch Turkey Sliders, Buffalo & Bleu Cheese Turkey Sliders. Southwestern turkey sliders are tasty and healthy and easy and quite frankly the best turkey burgers we've had. Then you'll love these turkey sliders. Layers of turkey, pepperjack cheese, and green chiles are sandwiched between Hawaiian rolls and drizzled with a butter sauce.
Gracie's turkey sliders step by step
- With clean hands, mix everything together in a bowl, and cook the sliders on grill or on stove top on medium heat..
- When they are almost done, toast your rolls and assemble your slider!:).
I have to say, I'm a huge fan of Hawaiian roll. Melting cheese and smoked turkey make a great combo. A recipe for the BEST leftover turkey sliders and tons of other Thanksgiving leftover recipe ideas! These leftover turkey sliders with turkey, cheese, cranberry. Turkey sliders are a prime choice for when you're on the go and you don't have time to devour a huge, juicy burger.