Couscous Salad. Tip the couscous into a large bowl and pour over the stock. It's also a no cook meal. Speaking of sun dried tomato – this is your secret weapon for this Couscous Salad.
Fluffy couscous is dotted with green onions, red pepper, fresh cilantro and black beans and boasts the Southwest tang of a lime-cumin vinaigrette. All Reviews for Black Bean and Couscous Salad. While I was in college and studying nutrition/wellness, the number one question I was asked was "How can I lose weight?" Or a similar question: "How do I keep the weight I've lost off?" This vegan couscous salad recipe is both healthy and low-fat. You can have Couscous Salad using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Couscous Salad
- Prepare 200 gms of Moroccan couscous.
- You need 250 ml of Water.
- You need 200 ml of Vegetable stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sliced black olives (15 gms), heaped.
- You need 25 gm of Sun dried tomatoes chopped.
- You need 75 gm of Green bell pepper diced.
- Prepare 50 gm of Red/yellow bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 5 of Cherry tomatoes quartered.
- It’s 75 gm of Red onion finely sliced.
- Prepare 120 gm of Cucumber diced.
- It’s 3 tsp of Cilantro finely chopped.
- It’s 80 gm of Feta cheese crumbled.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Pesto.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mint leave finely chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of White sesame seed lightly toasted.
- You need 50 gm of Walnuts toasted.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Pine nuts toasted.
- You need 2 tbsp of Golden seedless raisins.
- It’s to taste of Lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Its ingredients include chickpeas (garbanzo beans), cucumber and bell pepper. Lemon and pomegranate couscous. by Rachel Allen. A quick and easy Moroccan couscous salad that's great for a lunchbox or to serve with cold chicken. Guest post from Skinnytaste dietitian Heather K.
Couscous Salad step by step
- In a pan heat water and stock to a rolling boil..
- In a large bowl add the couscous. Pour the hot water + stock over it and immediately cover. Keep aside for 10 – 15 minutes. Uncover and fluff the couscous using a fork. Keep aside..
- In another bowl, toss in all the remaining ingredients and mix well..
- Add the pesto coated vegetables into the couscous and mix until all the ingredients are well combined..
- Serve warm or cold..
Jones, is a healthy dish that the whole family will love! Hello, I'm excited to guest post here on Skinnytaste again (thank you, Gina. Discover delicious couscous salad recipes from the expert chefs at Food Network. Couscous salad is the perfect party food. Choose from among our most popular renditions for your next picnic or potluck.