Malaysian chicken Fried Rice.
You can have Malaysian chicken Fried Rice using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Malaysian chicken Fried Rice
- It’s 1 cup of cooked rice with salt and turmeric. Each grain separate.
- It’s 1 of kaffir lime leaf.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast piece cut into dices.
- It’s As needed of Salt and black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of schezwan sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oil.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ginger.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chopped spring onion.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chilli sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon leaves broken.
- It’s 1/3 cup of coconut milk.
Malaysian chicken Fried Rice instructions
- Apply salt, pepper and schezwan sauce to chicken. Keep aside for half an hour. Then heat one teaspoon oil and shallow fry chicken till tender. Transfer to a bowl..
- Heat two tablespoons oil,add garlic, when pink add chopped onion,ginger, salt and cook till translucent,add chopped spring onion,green chilli, chilli sauce,chilli flakes,lime leaves. Mix add chicken,coconut milk,cooked rice, broken basil leaves,lemon juice. Mix. Serve garnished with spring onion greens,lime leaf,basil,lemon and serve..