Couscous salad. Tip the couscous into a large bowl and pour over the stock. It's also a no cook meal. Speaking of sun dried tomato – this is your secret weapon for this Couscous Salad.
Fluffy couscous is dotted with green onions, red pepper, fresh cilantro and black beans and boasts the Southwest tang of a lime-cumin vinaigrette. All Reviews for Black Bean and Couscous Salad. While I was in college and studying nutrition/wellness, the number one question I was asked was "How can I lose weight?" Or a similar question: "How do I keep the weight I've lost off?" This vegan couscous salad recipe is both healthy and low-fat. You can have Couscous salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Couscous salad
- You need 1/2 cup of couscous.
- It’s 1 of diced cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of diced tomato.
- You need 5 piece of chopped kalamata olives.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh basil/cilantro.
- You need 1/4 cup of feta/mozarella.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated sugar.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of Italian seasoning (dried mixed herbs).
Its ingredients include chickpeas (garbanzo beans), cucumber and bell pepper. Lemon and pomegranate couscous. by Rachel Allen. A quick and easy Moroccan couscous salad that's great for a lunchbox or to serve with cold chicken. Guest post from Skinnytaste dietitian Heather K.
Couscous salad step by step
- Cook the couscous in boiling water as per the package instructions and while it sits chop the cucumber, tomatoes, olives and basil/cilantro..
- In a small bowl whisk your vinegar and lemon juice and to this add the sugar and mix until it dissolves well..
- Remive your couscous from the pot and fluff it with a fork and transfer into a large bowl and let it cool..
- Add all your veggies to the couscous with the feta/mozarella, , Italian seasoning and basil/cilantro..
- Pour in your vinegar mixture and mix well..
- Season with a good amount of salt and pepper. Serve!!.
Jones, is a healthy dish that the whole family will love! Hello, I'm excited to guest post here on Skinnytaste again (thank you, Gina. Discover delicious couscous salad recipes from the expert chefs at Food Network. Couscous salad is the perfect party food. Choose from among our most popular renditions for your next picnic or potluck.