Martabak Manis / Indonesian Sweet Martabak.
You can cook Martabak Manis / Indonesian Sweet Martabak using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Martabak Manis / Indonesian Sweet Martabak
- You need of 1 st Mix.
- It’s 250 gr of Plain Flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need of 2 nd Mix.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 300 ml of whole milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of Last mix.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need of Toppings (some are optional, up to you, I put some mostly used).
- Prepare of Margarine (is a must).
- Prepare of Chocolate sprinkles.
- Prepare of Roasted nuts.
- Prepare of Condensed milk (is a must).
- Prepare of Cheese.
- It’s of Raisins.
- You need of Nutella.
- It’s of Peanut butter.
Martabak Manis / Indonesian Sweet Martabak instructions
- Mix well all the "1st mix" ingredients.
- Add the ”2nd mix" ingredients. And mix it..
- Close the bowl and let it rest for 1 hour.
- After one hour. Check, if it has bubbles, it means it's done. add the last mix (baking soda) and mix it..
- Heat your frying pan until it's very hot. You can check by splashing a little bit of water to the pan..
- Change the heat to medium. Add half of the batter to the pan. And let it touch the edges of the pan..
- After it bubbles. Change the heat to low. Sprinkle some sugar and put a lid on..
- Check occasionally to prevent burn. If it burns, it means you're setting the heat to high. When it's done, put the martabak in your plate..
- Add a lot of margarine and condensed milk to your martabak.
- Add all the toppings.
- Cut half of the martabak, and put half to the top of the other half..