Hummus wrap. This veggie wrap recipe is one of those "recipes" that seems more of tour of assembly rather than an actual recipe. Hummus is a great filling for a vegetarian wrap. You can buy hummus in many grocery stores, but nothing can beat hummus you make at home.
To assemble the wrap, spread the hummus down the middle third of the tortilla. Arrange the cooked onion slices and the sliced roasted red peppers all over the hummus. I had a sandwich similar to this once when I stopped at a diner while on a long and arduous walk. You can have Hummus wrap using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hummus wrap
- It’s 1 of vegan grain free tortilla or wrap.
- You need 1 cup of spinach (washed) (organic).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped tomatoes (washed) (organic).
- It’s 1/2 cup of hummus.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sliced olives.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sriracha mayo.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of very finely chopped jalapeños.
Hummus & Veggie Wrap-Up Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Hummus Veggie Wraps are filled with kale, bell peppers, cucumbers, carrots and slathered with hummus are ready in minutes and make a perfect healthy lunch or meal prep idea! Spreads: Hummus, tzatziki, mayonnaise, sour cream, or guacamole. Toppings: Iceberg or romain I grilled chicken thighs on medium heat than shredded the chicken and wrapped it in a tortilla with.
Hummus wrap instructions
- Place the wrap on a plate.
- Place all ingredients in the order on the wrap you would like them.
Wrap the tortilla into a burrito shape and fold in the sides. Cut it in the middle and serve. This vegan hummus wrap is quick, simple and, best of all, healthy! These Veggie Hummus Wraps can be sliced into pinwheels, making them a colorful, kid-friendly lunch. They're great with a side of The Real Deal Veggie Chips!