Moroccan Carrots (Zanahorias Morunas).
You can cook Moroccan Carrots (Zanahorias Morunas) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moroccan Carrots (Zanahorias Morunas)
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 500 grams of carrots.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of vinagre (or lemon).
- It’s 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
Moroccan Carrots (Zanahorias Morunas) step by step
- boil carrots for 15-20 minutes depending on the size.
- toast cumin on a pan until it starts leting out the oil.
- Chop the garlic clove and mix it with cumin, parsley, olive oil and vinagre. Work it until it emulsifies..
- Once boiled, let the carrots cool and cut them in not so thin slices..
- Mix carrots with seasoning and leave it in tje fridge for, at least, 2 hours.
- receta extraida de el blog de El Pais, el comidista.