Campfire Taco Salad.
You can cook Campfire Taco Salad using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Campfire Taco Salad
- You need 6 of snack size bags (1 1/2 ounces each) corn chips.
- You need 1 can of (15 ounces) chili without beans.
- You need 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 jar of (8 ounces) mild salsa.
- Prepare 3 cup of (12 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 medium of head iceberg lettuce, shredded.
Campfire Taco Salad instructions
- Cut the top off each bag of chips..
- Set aside..
- Place chili in a saucepan..
- Cook on a grill over medium heat for 10 minutes or until heated through..
- Stir occasionally..
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of chili into each bag of chips..
- Top with cheese, sour cream, salsa and lettuce..
- *You can also add tomatoes, onions, or other toppings if desired.*.