Thai Chicken Satay.
You can cook Thai Chicken Satay using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Chicken Satay
- You need 1 kg of chicken tender or chicken breast.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of palm sugar or brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of each soy sauce and oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic+white pepper+coriander roots paste.
- You need 25 piece of bamboo skewers.
Thai Chicken Satay instructions
- Clean chicken tender,make a fews cut on each pieces ,or if you use chicken breast cut to thin slice.
- Make fine paste garlic+coriander roots + white pepper ,use pestel and mortar.
- In mixing bowl ,add chicken,paste,and all ingredients,mix well ,marinate at least 2 hours,or can use immediately.
- Arrange in bamboo skewers.
- Grilled on charcoal until cook and crisps,brush marinate sauce during grills.
- Serve hot with marinate cucumber and Thai peanut sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363331-thai-peanut-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360144-marinated-cucumber.