Herb Corn on the Cob.
You can cook Herb Corn on the Cob using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Herb Corn on the Cob
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley(chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Prepare 6 of ears of corn.
Herb Corn on the Cob instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 °. Combine butter, salt, pepper, parsley and rosemary in a bowl; mix well..
- Cut six 12 inch pieces of heavy duty foil. Spread about 1 tablespoon butter mixture onto each ear. Save remaining butter mix..
- Wrap each ear separately. Place on baking sheet..
- Bake corn for 30 minutes. Unroll and form a boat. Top with remaining butter mixture..