Malaysian Half Boiled egg.
You can have Malaysian Half Boiled egg using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Malaysian Half Boiled egg
- It’s 1 of egg (room temperature).
- You need of Light soya sauce.
- It’s of White pepper.
Malaysian Half Boiled egg step by step
- Boil some water (make sure it can cover the whole egg).
- Once the water starts to boil, add the egg carefully – using a spatula or spoon. This is to make sure that the egg doesn't break. Set a timer for 6 minutes and turn the gas off..
- Once the timer is done, remove the egg from the water. Break the egg into a small bowl and add a dash of white pepper and soy sauce. Serve with toast, butter and homemade kaya!.