Hamburger Steak with Mushrooms, Green Beans & Carrots.
You can have Hamburger Steak with Mushrooms, Green Beans & Carrots using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Steak with Mushrooms, Green Beans & Carrots
- You need 1 lbs of hamburger meat.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of box of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 (48 oz) of beef broth.
- It’s 2 of packets.87oz brown gravy.
- Prepare 4 cups of fresh green beens.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of fresh carrots.
- Prepare 1 of sweet onion.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper garlic salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Worcester sauce per patty.
Hamburger Steak with Mushrooms, Green Beans & Carrots step by step
- Patty out 4 patties and add salt, pepper, garlic salt and Worcester. Set aside..
- Green ends off green beens and place 4 cups in a bowl. Peel and slice carrots 2 1/2 cups and place in a bowl. Peel onion and slice. Set aside..
- Pre heat stove medium high and pour olive oil to cover bottom of skillet. Add patties and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side, then remove from pot..
- Turn down heat and add mushrooms and onions and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes. Add carrots and continue sautéing for couple minutes..
- In a large bowl add beef broth and two packets of brown gray mix. Stir till well mixed and add to pot. Place patties back in and pour green beans on top. Cover and cook low heat 30 minutes. Enjoy!!.