Cheeseburger Macaroni No box here!.
You can cook Cheeseburger Macaroni No box here! using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Macaroni No box here!
- It’s 1 lb of ground sirloin, or chuck. Your choice. I used 1 1/2 lbs.
- It’s 1 of small yellow onion diced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of elbow macaroni.
- It’s 3 1/2 cups of beef broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of freshly shredded cheddar cheese. I used smoker cheddar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of hot sauce (optional).
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dried or fresh chopped parsley.
- It’s 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Cheeseburger Macaroni No box here! step by step
- In a large pan, (I used my enameled cast Dutch oven) add olive oil and onion and cook 2-3 minutes..
- Add ground beef and brown over medium-high heat. Drain or spoon off fat..
- Reduce heat to low and add in all spices but fresh parsley. If using dried add in half now, otherwise you'll add fresh market at the end. Add broth and elbow macaroni and mix well..
- Cover and simmer 15-20 minutes but stir a few times to make sure pasta gets cooked thru..
- Once pasta is cooked remove the pan from heat and add in your sour cream and shredded cheese and mix to combine. Add in fresh parsley, store and serve..