Shrimp pockets with mango salsa. These shrimp tacos with mango salsa are a quick and easy dinner option that features tender shrimp, sweet and tangy mango salsa This is the ultimate way to do taco night! The fresh mango salsa is the perfect counterpart to the spiced shrimp and creamy sauce. My favorite salsa for Shrimp Tacos is Mango Salsa.
Grilled shrimp tacos with a salsa of fresh mango, avocado, red onion, jalapeño, and lime juice. We serve the grilled shrimp in tacos topped with a colorful mango and avocado salsa, which you can easily put together while the grill is heating up. Now ReadingSpicy Shrimp Tacos with Mango Salsa. You can cook Shrimp pockets with mango salsa using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp pockets with mango salsa
- Prepare 1 lb of medium shrimp deveined and cleaned.
- Prepare 1 of mango.
- It’s 1 cup of couscous.
- It’s 1 of bag baby spinach.
- It’s 4 piece of tin foil.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 1 of roma tomato.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño.
- It’s 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
In a medium bowl, stir the mango with the red onion, garlic, jalapeño, lime juice and cilantro to combine. Season with salt and pepper; set aside. Cajun Shrimp Tacos with Mango-Avocado Salsa. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
Shrimp pockets with mango salsa step by step
- Heat up grill or oven.Fold the sides and ends to a large piece of tin foil. Lay flat on counter..
- This is for each serving. Rub olive oil on bottom of tin foil. Put a handful or 2 of spinach on bottom. Add couscous on top of that . Pour 3 tablespoons of water over couscous..
- Add shrimp on top with a dash of garlic powder, pepper and salt. Fold foil into a square pocket so no air will be getting out..
- Place on grill and cook for 10 to 12 minutes..
- While pockets are on the grill chop your onions,jalapeño, cilantro, avocado, mango. Here is a quick way to cube a mango if you have never cut one before. Just remember there is a huge pit and you cut down the fat sides of the mango. Leaving the middle uncut..
- Put all chopped ingredients in bowl and squeeze lime juice on top. Mix.
- Open packets and scoop onto a plate. Top with the mango salsa. Enjoy.
Make mango salsa: In a medium bowl, combine mango, avocado, lime juice, red onion, jalapeño, and cilantro. Mix until salsa is evenly combined. Here is yet another shrimp taco recipe, however its my take on how I approach it. The mango salsa consists of mango, red pepper, red onion, cilantro and lime juice. You can sub in some normal tomato based salsa or use another type Spoon mango salsa into measuring cup until a there is a thin layer, then spread the avocado mixture overtop.