mexican tuna salad. An amazing Mexican Tuna Salad with tons of fresh veggies, tuna fish, and a creamy cilantro dressing. My two boys could not be more different from each other in just about every way possible. The star ingredient here is, you guessed it Bumble Bee® The final result is a super flavorful Mexican tuna salad which you can serve right in the hollowed out avocado shells.
This Mexican inspired tuna salad is packed with tons of fresh veggies, tuna fish, and a creamy taco-flavored dressing. It's a delicious, light meal served in tortilla wraps, lettuce wraps or with tortilla chips! Reviews for: Photos of Mexican Tuna Salad. You can have mexican tuna salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of mexican tuna salad
- You need 1 can of tunafish.
- You need 1/4 cup of white onion.
- You need 1/4 can of whole kernel corn.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tomatoe.
- You need 1/4 can of sliced jalapenos.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of jalapeno juice.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of mayo.
Mexican Tuna Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. DIRECTIONS Place tuna in a medium bowl and break into large pieces with a fork. Line plates with lettuce leaves and top with tuna salad. My own famous Mexican Tuna Salad recipe that my readers and family love.
mexican tuna salad instructions
- open and drain can of tuna.
- cut onion,tomatoe,jalapenos you can also add the carrots that come in the jalapenos.
- open and drain can of corn.
- grab a mixing bowl.
- add tuna,corn,tomatoes,onions,jalapenos,carrots if included,mayo,and jalapeno juice this will make it less salty if yu want yu can substitute lime for jalapeno juice both work great with this recipe.
- mix everything up and your good to go.
Wrap Salad in bread with chiken. Fresh vegetable salad on a tortilla. Mexican style tuna salad with cilantro and lime. Check out my Mexican Tuna Salad Recipe and discover how this recipe can help you make delicious tuna salad on mexican way and lose fat. Mexican chili bean, corn and tuna salad Mexican tuna salad.