Freeto Corn Salad.
You can cook Freeto Corn Salad using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Freeto Corn Salad
- Prepare 4 Cans of sweet corn (15.25 ounces each).
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper or poblano, diced.
- It’s of Juice and zest of one lime.
- You need 1 of red onion, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of cilantro, chopped.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 bag of Chili Cheese Fritos 9 ounces.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheese Mexican blend or cheddar.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper or chipotle pepper.
Freeto Corn Salad step by step
- In large bowl combine all four cans of corn drained. Add diced red and green bell pepper, chopped cilantro, zest of one lime and juice, diced red onion, cayenne pepper, mayo and sour cream and cheese..
- Refrigerate 30 to 60 minutes. Add Fritos right before serving..