Greek salad with avocado. This healthy Greek salad with added avocado and an easy-to-make Greek salad dressing is just the right recipe for simple no-cooking eats all summer long. Sometimes the classics are just what the doctor ordered. SummerHasArrived who's making the house calls.
It's such a great addition, you'll be doing it too! This salad has been happening daily WITH EVERYTHING Greek-flavoured. This Greek salad with avocado is the perfect make-ahead salad for potlucks, picnics, or BBQs. You can have Greek salad with avocado using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Greek salad with avocado
- It’s 1 of iceberg butterhead lettuce Cos , or.
- You need 8 of tomatoes cocktail.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- You need 1 of avocado ripe.
- You need 10 of black olives.
- You need 300 Grams of feta cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon juice of a.
- It’s 4 Tablespoons of Greek extra-virgin oil.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 Pinch of pepper freshly ground.
- It’s 1 Pinch of salt.
My mind is dreaming of summer, but there's still snow outside. 😛 Ah March in Canada. I see nothing wrong with making a fresh salad like this any time of year. It screams everything Greek and has the perfect combination of ingredients with an array of fibrous veggies, fresh herbs, feta, kalamata olives, artichoke hearts and you can't forget the beloved avocado. This Greek inspired salad is loaded with your usual Greek salad ingredients with the addition of avocado and grilled chicken.
Greek salad with avocado instructions
- Cut the lettuce into bite-size pieces. Cut cocktail tomatoes in half or quarters. Cut onions into thin rings..
- Cut avocado into strips and sprinkle with lemon juice immediately to prevent browning..
- Remove seeds and cut olives in half and feta cheese into cubes..
- Arrange all ingredients on plates..
- Mix the remaining lemon juice with the olive oil and red wine vinegar and drizzle it over the salad..
- Enjoy your meal..
Adding freshly grilled and chopped chicken to salads takes them to the next level making it complete meal. Incorporate it into these fresh salads. How could it not when creamy avocado is involved? Sure, guacamole is life, but these recipes will remind you that sometimes, cubing or slicing it is all you need to make a delish meal. Chopped greek salad with all the veggies, including avocado, little bit of feta, and the zestiest vinaigrette!