Favorite Spaghetti Recipe. Enjoy these meatballs in a homemade tomato sauce, served with hot cooked spaghetti. If you're looking for a recipe for spaghetti and meatballs, this is an excellent choice. Everyone needs a basic spaghetti Bolognese recipe that still tastes great, no matter how simple.
We made one of your childhood favorites! For this easy spaghetti recipe, you'll need a box of Barilla Pronto Half-Cut Spaghetti, ground beef or sirloin, a jar of your favorite tomato sauce, fresh basil for garnishing. This Baked Spaghetti recipe is for mini loaves of creamy Alfredo baked spaghetti topped with meatballs and marinara sauce. You can have Favorite Spaghetti Recipe using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Favorite Spaghetti Recipe
- You need of Pasta.
- You need 1 kg of spaghetti pasta.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 kg of hotdog (beefies).
- Prepare 1 head of garlic.
- Prepare 1 head of red onion.
- It’s 1 kg of sweet style spaghetti sauce (UFC).
- You need 1 kg of tomato sauce (del monte original).
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk (liberty).
- You need 1 box of all-purpose cream (nestle).
- Prepare 1 box of 250 g cheddar cheese (eden).
By far our favorite Baked Spaghetti recipe. Our best Spaghetti Carbonara is silky with egg and melted cheese, freshened with parsley, and spiked with black Favorite Ingredients. This flavorful Chili Spaghetti recipe is filled with spaghetti noodles, meat, beans, spices and more Chili Spaghetti. Two of your favorite. (Above, roasted spaghetti squash with sauteed kale and a homemade English muffin, using my favorite English muffin recipe from my cookbook.) I've written up the recipe for how to cook.
Favorite Spaghetti Recipe step by step
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions..
- Stir fry slice hotdogs in a wok. Set aside..
- In the same wok, saute garlic until golden brown. Add onions and wait until transparent..
- Add the tomato sauce and the spaghetti sauce..
- Add condensed milk and all-purpose cream..
- Blend mixture and wait until it simmers..
- Grate the cheese and add in the sauce. Let it simmer for 3 minutes..
- Serve with extra cheese if desired..
When I was a kid pasta was one of my favorite dinners. The first time I decided to try making spaghetti squash as a pasta substitute I didn't. You have found your favorite sauce, now make the spaghetti taste better. Try new ways of preparing spaghetti with spaghetti recipes, baked spaghetti recipes and For a creative twist on this familiar favorite, take a look at our all-star roundup of popular spaghetti recipes. This delicious spaghetti carbonara recipe is one of my all-time favorite of favorite of favorites.